About this website
Rysma Real Estate AG
Phone +41 41 766 03 50
Entry in the Commercial Register
Name of the company: Rysma Real Estate AG
Commercial Register: Zug / ZG
Rysma Real Estate AG assumes no liability whatsoever in relation to the content correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability and completeness of the information. Liability claims against the author for damages of a tangible or intangible nature which arise from access to, use or non-use of published information, or from misuse of the connection or technical breakdowns are excluded.
All offers are not binding. Rysma Real Estate AG expressly reserves, parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement to change, to supplement to delete or the publication temporarily or permanently.
Liability for Links
References and links to third party websites lie outside our area of responsibility. Any responsibility for such sites are rejected. Access and use of such websites is done at your own risk of the user.
The copyright and all other rights relating to texts, illustrations, photos or any other data on the website are the exclusive property of Rysma Real Estate AG or the specially mentioned rights holders. For the reproduction of any elements the written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance.
Our core competence is focused on the Swiss real estate sector. We take you as a customer seriously and thus your right and your need for data truth and data security. For this reason, we have decided to align the handling of your data with the strict requirements of the European Basic Data Protection Ordinance even before the revised Swiss Data Protection Act comes into force.
Data protection Information
Rysma Real Estate AG in its function as the responsible body (hereinafter also referred to as “Rysma”) informs its users that personal data will be processed by you, in particular:
● personal data (e.g. e-mail address, first name, surname, title, address, telephone number – hereinafter referred to as “data” or “personal data”) provided by users when registering on the website (e.g. as part of contact enquiries and newsletter mailing);
● Personal data transmitted by the user’s Internet browser each time the user accesses the website and is stored in log files, also known as server log files. These data include: IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the accessing computer; name of the page accessed; date and time of access; URL referred from which the user accesses the page; number of data transferred; status message for successful access; session ID number.
Purpose of processing
Rysma as the responsible body processes the personal data for the following purposes:
● fulfilling users’ requests (e.g. managing contact requests, managing contact orders for regular electronic newsletters containing promotional information on Rysma’s real estate offers)
● to enable the registration of users on the website;
● technical management of the site and its operational functions, including the resolution of technical problems, statistical analysis, testing and research;
● to prevent fraudulent activity or misuse of the Website or in connection with the Website;
● to comply with applicable law, protect an individual’s safety and Rysma’s rights and property, and prevent deception or security or technical problems.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is art. 6 I lit. a, b and f DSGVO. The processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing shall result in the legitimate interest of Rysma pursuant to Art. 6 I lit. f DSGVO.
Method of providing personal data and the consequences of refusal
The provision of personal data by the user is voluntary. You are free to choose whether or not to provide personal data to Rysma and you may subsequently withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data that has already been provided. Revocation may result in the website of Rysma Real Estate AG not being able to be used. By providing your personal data, you consent to the processing, storage and use of your data.
The processing of the personal data of the users takes place only when required and exclusively electronically, in particular through: Collection, registration, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, access and communication, blocking, deletion and destruction of data. Processing operations may be carried out electronically and not electronically.
Access to data
The personal data is processed by Rysma, in particular in particular through
● Employees and consultants who are authorised to manage the website and provide related services;
● Third-party companies (e.g., IT service providers, hosting providers, etc.) to which Rysma has outsourced services involving processing operations as part of order processing.
Information about data
As the responsible body, we can provide information about your personal data. However, this information can only be provided for the following purposes:
– In the case of the fulfilment of legal obligations or obligations from regulations and directives of national or European legislation;
– To defend in court in the event of litigation.
Disclosure of data
For the purpose of data processing we transmit your data to our order processor. In addition, your data will only be passed on within the scope of the fulfilment of the contractual relationship, in particular the data will be passed on to your contractual partners, notaries and land registries.
The servers used by Rysma are located within Switzerland.
Storage of data
Rysma stores personal information for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the information is collected and processed, including any retention period required by applicable laws (e.g., retention of accounting records).
Rysma uses so-called cookies to improve surfing on the website. Cookies are small text files that usually consist of letters and numbers that are stored on your PC by the user’s web browser and contain pseudo-anonymous data. Cookies allow a Web page to recognize the user’s computer in order to track the browsing of multiple pages of a Web page and identify the users who return to a Web page. There are cookies for technical, analytical and profiling purposes.
The website uses the following technical cookies:
– To save the language selection
– To save the selection of units of measurement
– To save the last search queries
– To save the ID of the watch list
– To save the test assignment for AB tests
– For saving assignments to distributed systems with load balancers
Rysma informs users that they can disable or remove cookies in their web browser by following the instructions on the following links:
● Internet Explorer ((https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
● Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored).
● Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=de_DE).
In detail, these are:
a) Google Analytics
b) Universal Analytics
c) Google Remarketing and Retargeting
d) Facebook Remarketing and Retargeting
This website does not use profiling cookies.
Social Media Plug-ins
This website uses social media plug-ins offered by the major social networks (e.g. Facebook and Twitter). When visiting the website, browsing data can be transmitted directly to the respective social networks, even without direct user interaction. Users acknowledge and agree that the operation of social networking plug-ins is managed directly by the company offering the respective plug-in. If users use the plug-ins via the website (e.g. log on to a social network with their access data or link their accounts), click on the respective button (e.g. “Like” or “Share” on Facebook) and connect to the server of this social network, which then sends the content of the plug-ins directly to the user’s browser.
Rights of Data Subjects
You have a right of access to the processing of your personal data (for example, the origin of this data, the processing purpose, the modalities of data processing). You also have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data in the future, to limit it or to request its deletion. Finally, you have the right at any time to stop the sending of advertising material or the carrying out of market research or commercial communications.
Summarized, you have the right to
– Deletion (or being forgotten),
– Restriction of processing,
– Data portability,
– Objection to the processing of their personal data,
– Reporting to regulatory authorities.
We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, alteration or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, however, complete protection against all dangers is not possible.